Carla Scrubs Gif

Scrubs: Carla's Wit and Wisdom

A Collection of Carla's Best Quotes

"Hola, Carla!"

Fans of the hit medical comedy Scrubs will instantly recognize Carla Espinosa's signature greeting. Carla, played by the talented Judy Reyes, is a nurse who works at Sacred Heart Hospital. She is known for her quick wit, sharp tongue, and sarcastic comments.

Over the show's nine seasons, Carla has delivered some of the most memorable lines. Here are a few of her best:

"You know what? I'm going to go home and I'm going to put on my pajamas and I'm going to drink a whole bottle of wine and I'm going to watch 'The Notebook' and I'm going to cry my eyes out. And I'm going to feel better. And you know what else? I'm going to feel better because I deserve it." - Carla to Elliot in "My Missed Perception" (Season 2, Episode 19)

"I'm not going to apologize for being a woman. I'm not going to apologize for being a nurse. And I'm not going to apologize for being a strong, independent woman." - Carla to Dr. Cox in "My Catalyst" (Season 3, Episode 1)

"I'm not going to let you get away with this. You're going to treat me with respect." - Carla to Dr. Kelso in "My Porcelain God" (Season 5, Episode 20)

Carla's quotes are not only funny, but they are also empowering. She is a strong and independent woman who is not afraid to stand up for herself. Her quotes are a reminder that it is important to be true to yourself, even when it is difficult.


No comments :

Post a Comment